Answered By: Amanda Kalish
Last Updated: May 07, 2015     Views: 27

There are Writing Centers at both the Oceanside and San Elijo campuses that can help you with your paper.  You can go to their website to find out more information or call them at 760.795.6861 (Oceanside) or 760.795.6861 (San Elijo).  You may also submit a paper online for video feedback by clicking here

Can't find the answer? Submit an email question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.