Answered By: Steven Deineh
Last Updated: Jan 02, 2015     Views: 115

Media Arts and Technologies (MAT) students in specific classes are able to print their assignments and projects on special glossy paper that is provided to the library computer lab staff by the MAT Department. Students in specific MAT classes (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.) are welcome to visit the Computer Help Center desk on the first floor of the library to request assistance printing on special glossy paper. For further information please contact the Computer Help Center staff at x6572.

Can't find the answer? Submit an email question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.