Answered By: Maria Bartolotti
Last Updated: Apr 18, 2024     Views: 501

The BOG Fee Waiver is now called the California College Promise Grant.  Please contact the Financial Aid Office for details about this grant and how it can be used.

If you prefer not to purchase a textbook, you might be able to find it on reserve for your use in the library.  Click here for more details.




Can't find the answer? Submit an email question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.