Answered By: Lauren McFall
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 57

Students can make "For Sale" flyers and have them posted after they have been approved at the Student Activities Office.

For more information on this service you may call the SEC Student Activities Office 760-634-7782 or OCN Student Activities Office 760-795-6890.

Can't find the answer? Submit an email question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.