Answered By: Pamela Perry Last Updated: Oct 04, 2018 Views: 94
Answered By: Pamela Perry
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2018 Views: 94
Our History Subject Guide will help guide you to many of the library's history resources or you can go directly to the library's full-text history databases by following these steps:
- Start at the MCC Library homepage.
- Click on Databases (located in white under OneSearch).
- This will take you to the Databases A-Z page.
- Click on the arrow to the right of the All Subjects dropdown menu and choose History & Political Science.
- This will take you to our History & Political Science databases, where you can look and see which database is most helpful for your project.
You will be required to input your SURF ID and password if you are accessing these databases from off-campus.